Membership is on the same basis as the main Association, membership applications are welcome from:
– all Fellows and Honorary Fellows of the College;
– graduates and honorary graduates of the University of Dublin;
– all former undergraduates of the University who kept at least three terms’ lectures;
– other former students at the University who attended lectures regularly for at least three terms or resided in Trinity College or at Trinity Hall for at least three terms;
– all members and former members of the academic staff of the University who have held their appointment for at least twelve months.
Undergraduates are not eligible for membership.
Life Membership is currently only £25.
For further details or to pay with bank transfer or cheque please email the Treasurer, Mike O’Brien, at email@example.com